Exhibitor Guidelines and Exhibitor Service Manual
9.1 Exhibitor Guidelines
Palmer Events Center does not provide exhibit booth cleaning services, equipment, or furniture (pipe, drape, tables, chairs, carpet, waste baskets, etc.) for exhibitor booths or displays. Outside food or drinks are not allowed in the facility. Sample size food and beverage items as a giveaway require approval by the ACCD Catering, our food and beverage management company. These items are subject to fee charges.
Utilities and technology/technical services are ordered by using the Online Ordering Portal. On-site utility service orders may be placed at the online utility coordinator and will be assessed at the floor rate plus labor charges.
9.2 Exhibitor Service Manual
Austin Convention Center requires the following forms be included in the General Service Contractor’s Exhibitor Service Manual:
- Exhibitor Services Online Ordering [Freeman Audio/Visual & authorized exhibitors only]
- Booth Security Form
- Fire Regulations
- Exhibitor Guidelines
- Food and Beverage Guidelines/Menu
- Rigging Guide
- Service Yard Access Guidelines
- Service Yard Diagram
- Parking Information and Map
- Weapon Display Requests - Events requesting to possess, show or display any restricted knives, firearms, ammunition, simulated firearms, simulated ammunition or dangerous weapons on Austin Convention Center premises must be made in writing to either facility thirty (31) days prior to the first contracted date. The request must include the name of the person making the request, including their contact information.