Services and Amenities
- Technical Services - Telecommunications and Data Services – internet services and telephone capabilities.
- Catering – food and beverage, concessions, and alcohol services. ACCD Catering is Palmer Events Center’s preferred provider.
- Security and Safety – Unarmed event security, badge checkers, ushers, Licensed Peace Officers (LPO), and Service Yard personnel.
- Paramedic – Licensed emergency paramedics
- Utilities – Electrical services, technical services, water, and drain.
- Rigging and Audio Visual - Freeman Audio Visual is our exclusive rigging vendor and preferred audio visual vendor.
For details, visit our Services page.
Palmer Events Center has permanent bicycle racks located around the facility. If clients require additional bicycle racks, your Event Coordinator will help make arrangements after receiving approval.
Cleaning and Custodial Services
Custodial services are provided for all public areas, restrooms, and meeting rooms at no cost to clients. Booth cleaning and aisle vacuuming in any exhibit area is the client’s responsibility or General Service Contractor. Facilities personnel will clean non-carpeted food service areas on show days only, as well as will empty its trash containers placed in the aisles during show and non-show hours.
Clients are responsible for the removal of bulk trash in the meeting rooms, exhibit halls and pre-function areas such as registration and show office areas during move-in, show and move-out. Bulk trash is defined as boxes, crates, lumber, pallets, packing materials and any other excessive trash not easily removed by a standard push broom or vacuum.
Clients are responsible for removing all tape from the exhibit hall floor or carpeted areas at the end of the event. Clean-up of excess trash will be charged to clients at the prevailing rate. Clients will also be responsible for costs associated with excessive event related clean-up.
Coat and Baggage Check
Palmer Events Center may staff a Coat and Baggage Check, contact your Event Coordinator to schedule. Events may also handle coat and baggage checks themselves, if so, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles at locations that are not handled by our staff. Coat and baggage check may be set up at the client’s request in areas such as a contracted meeting room that is secured and enclosed.
The facility has zoned paging capabilities inside the exhibit halls. A paging microphone may be installed for show management.